1031 Exchanges - Essential Concepts - Lunch & Learn
Got Questions? Get Answers....
• Review of the Basics
• Timelines and requirements
• What properties qualify for 1031?
• What is Like Kind?
• Learn how to market to investors
• What is the next wave?
• Qualified Intermediaries and Security
• The Exchange Agreement
• Tax update - New tax laws that affect 1031
→ Learn how to use 1031 to increase your business.
→ You can earn two commissions with just one exchange transaction.
→ Capital gain taxes can consume up to 1/3 of your client's equity on the sale of an investment property.
→ Each of the following properties can quality for a "like-kind" exchange: Apartments, Vacant Land, Commercial Property, Duplexes, Investment Homes, Retail